Home | First Time on the Market
Three double bedrooms and a fourth single bedroom or study set on a valuable freehold site of approximately 852m2 make this prime property in the sought-after location of Ilam/Avonhead.
First time on the market, our lovely owners regrettably have to part ways with their family home. The décor may be original, but it is in great condition, ready to enjoy and to add your own value over time.
The spacious kitchen area opens to a sizeable dining space, and off this is a fourth bedroom or study. The separate lounge is sizeable, includes a heatpump and has a lovely aspect with a sliding door opening to a small deck area. Further accommodation is provided by three double bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes.
Other features include:
– A large external double garage
– Separate laundry area
– Separate toilet
– Large freehold section
– Easy-care aluminium joinery and brick cladding
– Garden shed and large vegetable garden area
– Close to Canterbury University and zoned for good schooling
– Convenient to local Ilam shops and the Avonhead Mall,
– Large freehold section gives great underlying value
– Potential for future developments (council rules depending)
First time on the market ever. Will you be the next lucky owners?
Copy and paste the link to download property files:
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.