Home | Underpinned by Affordability, Anchored by Freehold
To be sold by deadline sale Tuesday 17th October 2023 at 12pm (unless sold prior).
Situated on a large freehold site spanning over 700sqm, this property offers an abundance of possibilities for the discerning homeowner.
– Prime Location: Nestled in the heart of Hei Hei, this residence is within walking distance to Hornby High, making it an ideal for families.
– Hornby Hub Proximity: Enjoy easy access to the vibrant Hornby Hub, a bustling center with an array of shops, cafes, and amenities, ensuring you have everything you need at your fingertips.
– Tandem Garage: The property boasts a tandem garage, providing ample space for vehicles, storage, or even a workshop for the DIY enthusiast.
– Warmth and Comfort: A separate living area with a log burner permitted through to 2035, offers a cozy retreat for those chilly Canterbury evenings. A heat pump is also located in the dining area and the home comes with underfloor and ceiling insulation.
– Rare Opportunity for First Home Buyers: This property presents a unique chance for first-time buyers to secure an affordable 3-bedroom home, complete with a substantial freehold section, offering endless possibilities for gardening, play, or further expansion.
Copy and paste the link to download the property files: https://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/783610004
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from Google Maps for approximate times/distances, RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
*Keywords: First-home, freehold, large section, renovation, doer upper, project, add value, family home, healthy homes, investment, rental, compliant.