Home | Always Admired and Rarely Available
Hagley Mews is a tribute to Christchurch’s rich history, featuring the timeless beauty of English Regency architecture. These carefully crafted townhouses embody classic elegance with a modern touch, offering oak flooring, granite counters, European fixtures and appliances. With UPVC triple glazing, the homes offer a comfortable and stable environment, well and truly surpassing New Zealand’s standard requirements.
The properties also include the use of the common health area. This features a private swim spa pool, sauna, lounge area, sports equipment, shower and changing room.
Set opposite Christchurch’s biggest park, Hagley Mews is a private oasis of calm in the city. Well known and admired, to have a home in the Hagley Mews is something to be proud of.
– Heat Recovery Ventilation (from outside, not the roof space, for a warm dry and healthy home).
– Insulated walls internally and externally, insulated floor slab and ceilings.
– Acoustic and lightweight materials are chosen for a warmer and more enjoyable home.
– Triple-glazed European Tilt and Turn UPVC windows.
– Oak flooring, granite benchtops, Italian tiles and underfloor heating.
– European vanities, toilets and tapware
– Secure entry with intercom and camera to gates.
– Sound Transmission Class (STC) Rating is 69 but will exceed STC 69 due to additional acoustic panels (in comparison to STC 55 with standard block walls).
– Zoned for Christchurch Boys’ and Girls’ High Schools. Near to Canterbury University and convenient to Christ’s College, St Margaret’s and Rangi Ruru Schools.
– Single garage and off-street park.
Please copy and paste the link to download the property files: https://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/747230003
Information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.