Home | Walk to Hagley Park and Botanic Gardens
With motivated Vendors, this lovely Townhouse no 9 of 27 Bartlett St is available to purchase to astute buyers. This is an approximately 1 year old, 2 bedroom property which will suit investors, professionals, downsizers, first home buyers or could even be a great lock and leave for out of towners. The property is situated one block from Hagley Park, with its many lovely walks, golf course, tennis courts, the Botanic Gardens and there are restaurants also nearby within easy walking distance.
– Floor area 74 m2
– Open plan kitchen / living
– The living room is sunny with heatpump
– Doors to the patio and lawn area
– Fully double glazed windows
– 2 double bedrooms with wardrobes
– Family bathroom
– Separate toilet on ground floor
– 1 x car park
– Fenced, low maintenance courtyard
– Tenant in place till May 2024.
– Zoned for Christchurch Girls’ and Boys’ High Schools
– A short drive to City Centre and Westfields Mall
If this suits your needs we recommend quick action!
Copy and paste the link to download the property files: https://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/778070003
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from Google Maps for approximate times/distances, RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.